ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Added Twitter mycodes

by Dark Master - 11-30-2015 - 06:40 PM
Hello there users,

I added twitter mycode to show your twitter button in posts/threads and even on signatures.

How can i use it?
Well my dear put your twitter username in [*twitter]    [*/twitter] and it will work.

Not understand?
Okay let me explain, no let me show you
Code:
[twitter]DownHok[/twitter]
Here DownHok is my twitter username

See here is it [twitter]DownHok[/twitter]
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
awesome this is pretty nice

[twitter]InkssKVs[/twitter]
This is an awesome addition! + I followed you on twitter
Pretty nice add bro.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
I like this feature bud :P developing the forums bit by bit ;)
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
You have to wait guys i ll add youtube subscriber my code soon by today/tonight
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
Yaaaa ;) can't wait for that !
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-01-2015 - 06:37 AM)XeTangy Wrote: Yaaaa ;) can't wait for that !

Cant wait? then i am adding it now but i need about ten minutes or less to test it

so here is it my youtube code

how it works
Code:
[ytb]google[/ytb]
Here google is channel id

[ytb]google[/ytb]

Okay i got a bug that is my youtube widget is not working for some channels. so here is the second one if first one shows error.

Code:
[ytb2]UChELJb7AhvEpnA71mkwfAMA[/ytb2]
Here you need to enter your youtube channel id instead of name above id is GhostModss channel
[ytb2]UChELJb7AhvEpnA71mkwfAMA[/ytb2]

I know it is not interesting but hey it is only thing i can do to make that youtube widget two times..

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)