ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Aliens. Do you believe?

by Tamaki - 01-02-2016 - 11:07 PM
I sure as hell do. I watched Ancient Aliens, listen to Coast to Coast etc If I had the money I would go to Alien Con c:
(10-06-2016 - 06:22 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I sure as hell do. I watched Ancient Aliens, listen to Coast to Coast etc If I had the money I would go to Alien Con c:

Comic Con usually has people dressed as Aliens. :oscar:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-06-2016 - 06:46 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-06-2016 - 06:22 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I sure as hell do. I watched Ancient Aliens, listen to Coast to Coast etc If I had the money I would go to Alien Con c:

I seriously wanted to go but the ticket prices are insane :noh:
(10-06-2016 - 11:57 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-06-2016 - 06:46 PM)Red Wrote:

I seriously wanted to go but the ticket prices are insane :noh:

Yeah and it's worse for me because I have to buy a plane ticket on top of that just to get there. That's one adventure that's too expensive for me. :-/
I wasn't even thinking bout the plane ticket. That's another $500
(10-07-2016 - 12:02 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I wasn't even thinking bout the plane ticket. That's another $500

Exactly, that is why I prefer to just believe in Aliens, it's much cheaper. :D
Or is it another PROFOUND species?:P
(10-07-2016 - 12:07 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote: Or is it another PROFOUND species?:P

Just a reminder if you wish to quote someone so they will be notified of your comment, use the Reply button. And yes, it may very well be. Cool
I think it's ignorant to think we are the only people in the universe, therefore my answer is yes I believe in them.
The universe is forever expanding, and we are moving farther and farther away our space's border. So it'd be almost impossible to figure out what's past the milky way. It'd take us hundreds of years to fly that far. They're going to have to genetically engineer humans to never die, and to be able to live years without food if they want to make a fleet that can travel far enough to find out what else is out there. That in my opinion will take years to accomplish. We won't be able to figure out what else is out there because you'd have to travel faster than the speed of light to be able to get to the next system in our time. So yeah, I believe we are not the only ones in the universe.
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 7 Guest(s)