ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Open-Source] Full Feature .NET KV Checker API Using TCP

by Rick - 03-09-2024 - 11:12 PM
Full Feature KV Checker API + More

This API is one I have been wanting to add to my website for sometime, just have not had the time. I recently had a little free time and decided to clean it up and release it. It was made to perform well on any server. It is a single program that will download the resources it needs and install them to the machine's appdata location so that they call be referenced from there. 

the program has many features:
Configurable Port
Unlimited API Keys
Shared KV Check (using console id)
Mass Checker (cmd: 'UNSHARED.exe /check')
Numerous Test Commands
Many Checks and Features That Reduce Memory Usage

Below I will post some screengrabs:
Shared Checks
[Image: RgqJwO8.png]
Test Command
[Image: k2CmmcG.png]
First Run:
[Image: aRSv3eK.png]

Compiled Program:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Usage:
1. set the port in 'bin/settings/config.ini' on the first line. this will be the port you access the api via tcp with.
2. ensure that port is open and accessible. using windows firewall disable the blocking of ports or allow the one you pick to pass through by adding a rule.
3. Add a 16 character API key to the next line followed by '@' and a description of any kind. you can repeat this step as many times as you'd like.
4. start the application as admin in the directory you would like to run the application. it will run the first launch procedure.
5. the api should now be running on the port you chose. you can verify by reading the console output.
Sending  Data
1. APIKEY
2. IP (for shared kv check)
3. KV
Receiving Response
  • OK: Unbanned
  • NO: Banned
  • Anything Else: Error
Source Code:
Hidden Content

Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
good job and very interesting
(03-09-2024 - 11:12 PM)Rick Wrote:

This API is one I have been wanting to add to my website for sometime, just have not had the time. I recently had a little free time and decided to clean it up and release it. It was made to perform well on any server. It is a single program that will download the resources it needs and install them to the machine's appdata location so that they call be referenced from there. 

Configurable Port
Unlimited API Keys
Numerous Test Commands

Shared Checks
Test Command
First Run:

Compiled Program:
Hidden Content

Usage:
1. set the port in 'bin/settings/config.ini' on the first line. this will be the port you access the api via tcp with.
2. ensure that port is open and accessible. using windows firewall disable the blocking of ports or allow the one you pick to pass through by adding a rule.
3. Add a 16 character API key to the next line followed by '@' and a description of any kind. you can repeat this step as many times as you'd like.
4. start the application as admin in the directory you would like to run the application. it will run the first launch procedure.
5. the api should now be running on the port you chose. you can verify by reading the console output.
Sending  Data
1. APIKEY
3. KV
Receiving Response
Source Code:
Hidden Content

Thanks n i g g a gggggg

Jfkrbfbfrkrkfjf

Configurable Port
Unlimited API Keys
Numerous Test Commands

Shared Checks
Test Command
First Run:

Compiled Program:
Hidden Content

Usage:
Sending  Data
1. APIKEY
3. KV
Receiving Response
Source Code:
Hidden Content

Configurable Port
Unlimited API Keys
Numerous Test Commands

Shared Checks
Test Command
First Run:

Compiled Program:
Hidden Content

Usage:
Sending  Data
1. APIKEY
3. KV
Receiving Response
Source Code:
Hidden Content

N i g g a

Configurable Port
Unlimited API Keys
Numerous Test Commands

Shared Checks
Test Command
First Run:

Compiled Program:
Hidden Content

Usage:
Sending  Data
1. APIKEY
3. KV
Receiving Response
Source Code:
Hidden Content

Niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Configurable Port
Unlimited API Keys
Numerous Test Commands

Shared Checks
Test Command
First Run:

Compiled Program:
Hidden Content

Usage:
Sending  Data
1. APIKEY
3. KV
Receiving Response
Source Code:
Hidden Content

Niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaáaaaaaaaa
it says reply to reveal hidden content but its still hidden?
Nice lemme gook
a decent drop for once

(03-16-2024 - 09:33 PM)hookah6546 Wrote: it says reply to reveal hidden content but its still hidden?

did you end up getting the link?
Damn nice release thanks man
oof nice release

really nice release
(03-20-2024 - 07:30 PM)Spillovers Wrote: oof nice release

really nice release

very good very nice

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)