ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

CTurt with a PS4 Jailbreak?

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 02:35 AM
News has gotten out that CTurt has already found materials to jailbreak the PS4, how do you feel about this and do you think he should release this information to the public?
I doubt it, we live in a selfish and greedy world, so he'll probably end up selling it to someone, and it'll be up to them to release it or not.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(03-06-2016 - 02:37 AM)Malcolm Wrote: I doubt it, we live in a selfish and greedy world, so he'll probably end up selling it to someone, and it'll be up to them to release it or not.

I'm not sure, he's fairly known in the community and if he releases this then he could get even more reputation to his name, but yeah, you might be right; he can go sell it for a shit ton of money.
(03-06-2016 - 02:39 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-06-2016 - 02:37 AM)Malcolm Wrote: I doubt it, we live in a selfish and greedy world, so he'll probably end up selling it to someone, and it'll be up to them to release it or not.

I'm not sure, he's fairly known in the community and if he releases this then he could get even more reputation to his name, but yeah, you might be right; he can go sell it for a shit ton of money.

Ah, I see. Well, if he's decently known in the modding community, what gives to just gain more reputation? You could make a lot of money.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(03-06-2016 - 02:40 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Ah, I see. Well, if he's decently known in the modding community, what gives to just gain more reputation? You could make a lot of money.

Fair point actually. But then again, it could also be a lose situation for him, if he releases it, he might get praise from the modding community but the legit gaming community will hate him for it.

If he sells it, then he no longer holds the responsibility. So selling it might be a wise choice.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)