ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare anyone?

by Dread - 10-08-2016 - 09:48 AM
I always say I'm not going to get the new call of duty every year, but in the end I always do haha  :noh:

[Image: jAVjylg.png]

Only a little while until it's released, hopefully it's not as bad as it looks :p

Anyone else getting the game?
The Legacy Edition is supposed to be incredible. I don't know personally, but perhaps after you've played it you can give a small review. Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
What's Infinite Warfare? Are you talking about the free game that comes when you purchase MW Remastered?
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(10-08-2016 - 04:28 PM)Wubzer Wrote: What's Infinite Warfare? Are you talking about the free game that comes when you purchase MW Remastered?

Not sure why people hate it so much. I love space, so this is actually going to be my favorite COD so far with space battles and stuff.
(10-08-2016 - 04:26 PM)Red Wrote: The Legacy Edition is supposed to be incredible. I don't know personally, but perhaps after you've played it you can give a small review. Heart

Yeah I guess I will leave a review about it once I pick it up at release/pre-order night :D
(10-08-2016 - 05:10 PM)runescape Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 04:26 PM)Red Wrote: The Legacy Edition is supposed to be incredible. I don't know personally, but perhaps after you've played it you can give a small review. Heart

Yeah I guess I will leave a review about it once I pick it up at release/pre-order night :D

Yeah definitely do that man. I will want to know how it is. :yus:
(10-08-2016 - 09:48 AM)runescape Wrote: I always say I'm not going to get the new call of duty every year, but in the end I always do haha  :noh:

[Image: jAVjylg.png]

Only a little while until it's released, hopefully it's not as bad as it looks :p

Anyone else getting the game?

For sure getting the new Call of Duty. Beforehand, the bandwagon was just terrifying. Many people ended up liking the game at the end, and for sure it will be a great year for 2017. Call of Duty 4 MWR will become such an amazing game overall. Especially since the Lead Designer at Raven Studios is actually listening to the community, and doing what we want. Should be a great year for all of us.
i got the legacy edition too.. im not too sure what all comes with it but when they told me i can get MWR i was like yes that one... paid $120 so idk if thats good or bad..

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)