ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Constructive Criticism

by Valken - 01-18-2016 - 07:49 AM
Quote:Constructive Criticism: The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome. In collaborative work, this kind of criticism is a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards. Constructive criticism must always focus on the work rather than the person. Personality issues must always be avoided. Constructive criticism is more li-kely to be embraced if the criticism is timely, clear, specific, detailed and actionable. - Wikipedia

I know we're all demons here, but let's be courteous of our fellow hellions. Some of us are just learning or being introduced into the art of graphic design and roasting our novice pieces might destroy any future we may have in pursuing greater works of art. 

If you decide to bash someone's work of art it's my pleasure to remind you that you're breaking the following site rules:
Quote:#2.1 Make sure all post descriptions are valid and well-mannered.
Quote:#2.2 All topics and replies must be met with respect for a fellow member. Any disrespect or flaming is a violation of the rules and users will be punished. Refer to our outline of being respectful to other members on the board.
Quote:#2.4 Flaming, or provoking of members, is not tolerated. Through public or private messaging (if reported to the staff) can be subject to warnings or account suspension.

If you went to public school I'm sure you were taught the golden rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
~ Vini Vici ~
Well played good sir! Nice thread teaching others how to respect others. Although some people can't take any criticism at all. Nonetheless, nice thread :) .
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
It's something we all must keep in mind.
Thank you sir, some people do not know to help another build, but instead they get destroyed.
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
I would have to agree on these rules
Well played, @Valken. Well played.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)