ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Database Market

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 10-21-2016 - 11:23 AM
(At the current time of posting, the website is down, but it will be back up shortly)

Hi, I have found a website with hundreds of databases on. Most are free. However, some of the more private ones can be purchased with Bitcoin.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I have never seen anyone post this website here, or on many other forums. As I said you can get hundreds of good databases from this. I would appreciate it if you wanted to donate some credits by unlocking some of the random links below.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

May regret giving out this amazing website, but will because this is my favourite forum :P
site offline( thanks men for sharing
(10-21-2016 - 01:14 PM)tutweb Wrote: site offline( thanks men for sharing

Yea its currently offline, not sure why. It should be up soon.
If it's all about m****s, there are just a few of relatively unique public dumps - and the website is frequently DDoSed. Most of the other dumps are highly public. The DB prices are ridiculous - 5-10x times the market price.
(10-21-2016 - 03:50 PM)acidwarrior Wrote: If it's all about m****s, there are just a few of relatively unique public dumps - and the website is frequently DDoSed. Most of the other dumps are highly public. The DB prices are ridiculous - 5-10x times the market price.

Yea that's true, but you see lots of people requesting the databases that they can get easily and free from this site.
Thanks for sharing buddy, these website will probably do me a couple of favors in terms of logins. The thread has been moved over to Dumps.
Thanks for sharing this bro, site back online
let me have a look,thanku verymuch

(10-24-2016 - 05:57 AM)waste Wrote: let me have a look,thanku verymuch

2 new
Thanks for sharing this!

Seems a bit like a roller coaster. Up again.. Down again... Up again...
Thanks for sharing this!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi Accounting.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)