ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Drake

by Wolf - 11-29-2015 - 10:27 PM
(11-30-2015 - 05:20 AM)Goose Wrote:
(11-30-2015 - 05:15 AM)Scale Wrote:
(11-30-2015 - 05:13 AM)Goose Wrote: Drake is pathetic, yet he does have a few decent songs though.

He's just a big cry baby with terrible lyrics

"Forever" is the best song he has - although that is only cause Kanye, Eminem, and Lil Wayne kill it too..

Last song I've ever heard from drake was the motto, back in 2010. after that he's been trash
(11-30-2015 - 05:22 AM)Scale Wrote:
(11-30-2015 - 05:20 AM)Goose Wrote:
(11-30-2015 - 05:15 AM)Scale Wrote:
(11-30-2015 - 05:13 AM)Goose Wrote: Drake is pathetic, yet he does have a few decent songs though.

He's just a big cry baby with terrible lyrics

"Forever" is the best song he has - although that is only cause Kanye, Eminem, and Lil Wayne kill it too..

Last song I've ever heard from drake was the motto, back in 2010. after that he's been trash
Not sure when Forever came out but it is good though, not gonna lie. Drake has one part in it...
(11-29-2015 - 10:27 PM)Scale Wrote: Why do I not like Drake? Here's all my reasons.
1. He grew up in Canada
2. He acts like he's a thug
3. He grew up as an actor..
4. Terrible Rapper
5. His Lyrics are the same as a crying little white kid who had just broken up with his girlfriend.

Reason's Explained He grew up in Toronto Canada. He didn't grow up in Chicago, Brooklyn, Compton, Cleveland, or any other "Ghetto" city in the United States. So why does he act like he's Hard / a "thug". I hate to break it to you Drake, you aren't a thug and you never be one. You aren't in a gang. 90% of your fans are 14 to 16 year old small town white girls. You grew up as an actor on a show called Degrassi.

How other rappers grew up Chief Keef grew up on the streets of Chicago, Lil Reese grew up on the streets of Chicago, Fredo grew up on the streets of Chicago, Rondo grew up on the streets of Chicago, Lil Herb grew up on the streets of Chicago, Lil Bibby grew up on the streets of Chicago. Do I need to name more? Snoop grew up on the streets of Compton, Ice Cube grew up on the streets of Compton, Dr Dre grew up on the streets of Compton. Where did drake grow up? In his Toronto home with his jewish mother.

Drake's Background Drake went to a Jewish School growing up.. When Drake was 15 he started acting in Degrassi the teen girl show.

How every other rapper started Practically every other rapper grew up on the streets of some high crime city. Chief Keefs career started when he was under house arrest.. Not from becoming an Actor like Drake.

his songs give me cancer.. can thus get a sticky lol
(11-30-2015 - 07:07 PM)Inkss KVs Wrote:
(11-29-2015 - 10:27 PM)Scale Wrote: Why do I not like Drake? Here's all my reasons.
1. He grew up in Canada
2. He acts like he's a thug
3. He grew up as an actor..
4. Terrible Rapper
5. His Lyrics are the same as a crying little white kid who had just broken up with his girlfriend.

Reason's Explained He grew up in Toronto Canada. He didn't grow up in Chicago, Brooklyn, Compton, Cleveland, or any other "Ghetto" city in the United States. So why does he act like he's Hard / a "thug". I hate to break it to you Drake, you aren't a thug and you never be one. You aren't in a gang. 90% of your fans are 14 to 16 year old small town white girls. You grew up as an actor on a show called Degrassi.

How other rappers grew up Chief Keef grew up on the streets of Chicago, Lil Reese grew up on the streets of Chicago, Fredo grew up on the streets of Chicago, Rondo grew up on the streets of Chicago, Lil Herb grew up on the streets of Chicago, Lil Bibby grew up on the streets of Chicago. Do I need to name more? Snoop grew up on the streets of Compton, Ice Cube grew up on the streets of Compton, Dr Dre grew up on the streets of Compton. Where did drake grow up? In his Toronto home with his jewish mother.

Drake's Background Drake went to a Jewish School growing up.. When Drake was 15 he started acting in Degrassi the teen girl show.

How every other rapper started Practically every other rapper grew up on the streets of some high crime city. Chief Keefs career started when he was under house arrest.. Not from becoming an Actor like Drake.

his songs give me cancer.. can thus get a sticky lol

I'm not sure if it can :P but he is terrible
Man yall are making fun of me cause i love drake, im his biggest fan of all time. stop bulling me
[Image: FvEenNK.png]

(12-01-2015 - 04:15 AM)J6SH Wrote: Man yall are making fun of me cause i love drake, im his biggest fan of all time. stop bulling me

Please tell me this is not true
lol i love how he raps about all his strugles but he grew up rich...
hes actually a good artist i fucks with him
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)