ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Flawless Black Ops 2, Ghost, and Advanced Warfare Bypasses

by Kernel - 02-04-2019 - 10:56 AM
Yes, and these will likely always work. :)
(02-04-2019 - 10:56 AM)Kernel Wrote: I'm releasing this because it's been leaked already in my old pStealth source that was made by a friend, ps the source was shit but the bypasses are flawless.
Also releasing this because I found out people are selling this shit which just makes me well wanna cry a little.

Here you go this is the same bypasses I've used since 2017 and have not a single ban since I've used these took some time figuring it out as the Ghost and Advanced Warfare needed to be set in a loop other wise you still get banned so any way long story short they will keep you from getting banned on Black Ops 2, Ghost, and Advanced Warfare here you go. 

Credits: Dread and I.

Content Unlocked
Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.
black screen freeze
You have to run the code for Ghosts and AW in a thread
It ain't a real bypass if you don't answer challenges

[Image: JBbHJcf.png]

Link removed
[Image: nArZdh1.png]
Discord: Tommy#4321
Ride till' I die.
(05-26-2019 - 06:04 PM)Tom Wrote: It ain't a real bypass if you don't answer challenges

Link removed

I mean at the end of the day though Tom this works as well. I've never been banned with these.
you must also respond to the challenges and spoof your console's info otherwise it's pointless
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(05-30-2019 - 08:42 PM)Rick Wrote: you must also respond to the challenges and spoof your console's info otherwise it's pointless

I've been using these bypasses for a year or more now and I've never been banned with them.
Nice share man :)
(05-26-2019 - 06:04 PM)Tom Wrote: It ain't a real bypass if you don't answer challenges

Link removed

let's not pretend this is your code when it's mine ;)

Users browsing: 13 Guest(s)