ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hacking

by The_Master_Py - 12-04-2016 - 09:12 AM
I'm proud of myself because I successfully learned how to RAT people & a lot of basic hacking. But I'd love to learn more if anyone wants to teach me ::)  I'm currently learning Socially Engineering & some other stuff like that, I'm still curious of what kinda hacker I might end up being (Black, White & Grey) Who knows. Right?

This makes me sound retarted, I just RE-Read what I posted but oh well..
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
Congratulations on learning how to hack.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
Congrats. Maybe this should be in Achievements and Milestones :P
Interesting share. odd but be sure to check out the tutorials section for more help.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(12-04-2016 - 09:12 AM)Cmt_Master Wrote: I'm proud of myself because I successfully learned how to RAT people & a lot of basic hacking. But I'd love to learn more if anyone wants to teach me ::)  I'm currently learning Socially Engineering & some other stuff like that, I'm still curious of what kinda hacker I might end up being (Black, White & Grey) Who knows. Right?

This makes me sound retarted, I just RE-Read what I posted but oh well..

>I'm proud
>Basic hacking
Please don't RAT me, please.
The things I'd do if i could hack... hmhmhm... unlimited hamburgers.
Congratulations! Don't RAT DF members though.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
When you grow in knowledge you will one day look back at this day and be like "I used to RAT? How silly!"
The last thing you want to do is to have someone tell you what to learn. The best way to learn is to start it by yourself, and if you get stuck or need help with anything, there's almost always a YouTube tutorial or a small guide on a random forum site from 2009 that will help you.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)