ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Have you been screwed over so hard?

by Satan - 12-11-2015 - 07:22 AM
Have you ever done something for someone, helped them. done anything for them. then get backstabbed?
let me know
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
pretty much helped a girl decide not to kill herself and like she was mad pretty so anyways eventually i got her to change how she feels about herself she ditched me and never talks to me or answers when i did message her. but the kindness in my bullshit heart i still help people with their issues xD
(12-11-2015 - 08:28 AM)༺ Inkss ༻ Wrote: pretty much helped a girl decide not to kill herself and like she was mad pretty so anyways eventually i got her to change how she feels about herself she ditched me and never talks to me or answers when i did message her. but the kindness in my bullshit heart i still help people with their issues xD

you did a good thing helping her man
Yes thats happened to me ONCE tho and that kid regretted it LOL ;)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-11-2015 - 08:31 AM)satan Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 08:28 AM)༺ Inkss ༻ Wrote: pretty much helped a girl decide not to kill herself and like she was mad pretty so anyways eventually i got her to change how she feels about herself she ditched me and never talks to me or answers when i did message her. but the kindness in my bullshit heart i still help people with their issues xD

yeah i guess people are just naturally assholes sometimes :P its whatever tho
(12-11-2015 - 09:51 AM)༺ Inkss ༻ Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 08:31 AM)satan Wrote:

yeah i guess people are just naturally assholes sometimes :P its whatever tho

have to agree with u on this one

(12-11-2015 - 09:04 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: Yes thats happened to me ONCE tho and that kid regretted it LOL ;)

lmaoo i was messing around with the kid after this also
I'm pretty sure everyone has been screwed over at one point and it's not a good feeling.

Interesting to here everyones stories here.
(12-11-2015 - 11:28 AM)Nova Wrote: I'm pretty sure everyone has been screwed over at one point and it's not a good feeling.

Interesting to here everyones stories here.

This is beautiful.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Thats just totaly fucked for real
(12-11-2015 - 08:16 PM)HostedLobby Wrote:

Thats just totaly fucked for real

i know i said that man

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)