ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hey, I'm Scarlett Johansson!

by Scarlett Johansson - 12-20-2015 - 07:34 AM
Hi, my name is Fahad and I'm from the UK. I found this site when looking for a community that allowed modding for multiple games and was user friendly. I'm a friend of @Ghost. I love gaming and am a noob at Graphics & Motion design. Currently I am a beginner at programming I have learnt most of python and have started on other languages such as HTML, VB.NET and Java. I know my way around a computer very well and am good with phones and know how they function. currently own an Xbox 360, PS4 and a crappy PC that can handle low level games such as CSGO, TF2, Warframe, Warface and others. I'll be building my own soon. I'm a friendly guy who loves to help others and tries his best.

That guys was a little bit about me!
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys around the site!
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you active!
Welcome to the site enjoy your stay on the site, But overused the letters. But welcome to the site hope you're active like everyone else!
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
welcome to the forums bud hope you enjoy your stay
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Welcome to the site bud, enjoy your time here and if you need any help, feel free to PM me.
Welcome, dat size tho
Welcome , You Picked The Write Forums . Best One Out There , Honestly Like It Better Than S7s and TTG . Stay Active Bud !
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)