ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Imgburn Settings For XGD3 (Burning Settings)

by blackcat13 - 11-29-2015 - 03:38 AM
Imgburn Settings For XGD3 (Burning Settings)

Since many are troubled with their settings on ImgBurn, I decided to create this tutorial to share and help burning methods for XDG2 And XDG3 games.

These are the settings I do for my XGD3 games. 
I hope that this tutorial would help you in burning your Xbox 360 games successfully. 

BTW
If the game you are burning has two disc's you need both the ISO & you need two clean disc to burn both ISO too.
Common sense  :P

Imgburn Settings For Xgd3 Games

Download ImgBurn here: 

Download Burnermax here (Burnermax is already put into ImgBurn but heres a link if your don't work):

II. XGD3 GAMES 

A. Truncating and Overburning XGD3 Games: 

This is for people without compatible DVD drive for BurnerMAX Payload Tool, a DVD drive flashed with BurnerMAX firmware or Sony Optiarc 5280S-CB Plus 

Copy my settings below and click "Ok" to save changes. 

[Image: image.png]

First, there will be an alert box, asking if you want to use BurnerMAX Payload Tool since there's no enough space to burn the game. 

Click "No" since you'll be truncating or overburning your game. 

Another alert box will pop-out, this time it will ask you if you want to truncate or overburn the game 

Again, for 2013 games, it is highly recommended to choose "Overburn" 

Another alert box will pop-out either you choose Truncate or Overburn. 

Just click "No" to this, because we are going to use the layer break we set awhile ago which is "2086912". 

Again, another alert box will pop-out saying that our layer break is not allowed. 

Just click "Yes" to this since we really want to use our user specified layer break [Image: smiley.png] 

If you chose "Overburn", you will get an I/O error when you reach 97% and you'll see that there are 20 retries on the ImgBurn log, 

Just click "Cancel" on this pop-up to get to the finalizing disc 

Choose "Yes" if asked to try and perform "Close Track / Session / Disc" functions 

Settings below will help you get rid of all the alert box above (except for I/O error in overburn). This is great for those who always truncate or overburn their games and don't use BurnerMAX Payload Tool. Also this settings won't affect XGD2 burns. 

B. For BurnerMAX Payload Tool 

It is highly recommended that you use Verbatim for successful burning and for longer disc readability since non-verbatim or cheap discs may not work with BurnerMAX Payload Tool. 

Copy my settings below and click "Ok" to save changes. 

If you have a Lite-On DVD Drive, go to "Change Advanced Settings" 

Go to Lite-On tab then: 

Enable Force HyperTuning 
Disable Online HyperTuning 
Disable OverSpeed 
Enable SmartBurn 
Do not Clear OPC History
!

C. For Flashed iHAS and Cross-Flashed DVD Burner 

Again like BurnerMAX Payload Tool, it is highly recommended that you use Verbatim for successful burning and for longer disc readability if you'll be burning the full image of XGD3. 

This setting may also work with disc that has UMEDISC DL1-064 MID because it is the one I'm using before. 

Go to "Change Advanced Settings"

Go to Lite-On tab then: 

Enable Force HyperTuning 
Disable Online HyperTuning 
Disable OverSpeed 
Enable SmartBurn 
Clear OPC History 

Thanks For IMarss For Uploading Pictures That I Have Used, Couldn't Upload All Of Them As DemonForums Has A Picture Limit Sadly ATM

I Hope This Helps ! My Best Opitions For Burning[Image: wink.png] [Image: smiley.png] I Don't Burn Anymore But I Use To Use These Tips !

Re-upload but i thought this would help, i edited parts that fitted what i use to run and what i learnt whilst using disc to run ISO's
i hope this helps others

Ill move the thread to the xbox forum page once its made :) :P
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Nice Post My Man!

OP
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Good ass post Dude!
/2020

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)