ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Is Modding Dying
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YesVotes: 4 | 57.14%
NoVotes: 3 | 42.86%
Total: 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Is Modding Dying?

by Goose - 11-28-2015 - 02:29 AM
Is modding dying?

People are upgrading to new-gen consoles and modding on the Xbox 360 seems to be dying.
Buying a JTAG at this point in time seems pointless. Modding sites like Se7enSins are basically
no longer about modding, and more so just regular forums.

Do you guys see this, or is it just me?
eh i see it some what but more towards modders themselves... not many modders are on anymore and if you come across its a 12 year old kid tryna show off for a 38 year old woman on xbox.
(11-28-2015 - 02:39 AM)Inkss KVs Wrote: eh i see it some what but more towards modders themselves... not many modders are on anymore and if you come across its a 12 year old kid tryna show off for a 38 year old woman on xbox.

Thats a great way to put it actually.
Like myself - I don't even go online ever anymore. People just beg for free lobbies or they message me describing how they are gonna have my account banned...
I just mod offline.
SomeWhat, The Increase Of Skids And FuckBoys Have Made It Die Down
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
I dont think its skids but more that we modders do earn money from it but its the same thing day in day out...

too continues, and games aren't getting hard to mod so that don't help as its like 1/3 games has a modded in now ...
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
It`s kinda dying but thats good because the less modders the better

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
(11-28-2015 - 03:12 AM)ToleratedNine Wrote: It`s kinda dying but thats good because the less modders the better

yeah lol. more money earned is always better (assuming you earn $ from modding)
(11-28-2015 - 07:26 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: As technology increases, i can never see modding just fading away. There will always be some sort of "mods" to bypass factory firmware and use unassigned codes.

Yes I agree, but I think in the sense of the 360, it is dying.
(11-28-2015 - 07:30 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(11-28-2015 - 07:28 AM)Goose Wrote:
(11-28-2015 - 07:26 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: As technology increases, i can never see modding just fading away. There will always be some sort of "mods" to bypass factory firmware and use unassigned codes.

Yes I agree, but I think in the sense of the 360, it is dying.

Yes and No. As far as more experienced modders, yes there will be some leaving to look at the Xbox One. But at the same time, new modders will associate with the Xbox360 for several reasons.

1: Its cheaper
2: Less knowledge
Yeah, I mainly think it is dying due to the Xbox One.
Just my opinion though :D
i see modding falling off in the next year almost to a total of ) percent because there will be no one playing the 360 anymore and in 2 years i hear there shutting 360 servers down...

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)