ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Just a little information about myself

by Satan - 12-11-2015 - 06:55 AM
So recently after having my third RGH online for the past three weeks. I began to have a change of thought. I began to believe that I should not have it online. Why should I have fun at others expense when I am modding. ( Aimbot, uav, wall hack, etc). Granted when I recieved my RGH my goal was to make enough money hosting lobbies to cover the cost of the RGH. Since reaching that goal I have wanted to go online less and less. Now my new goal is to unlock every achievement(legit) on my offline profile on all of the games that I have. I want to expand my horizons and learn a programming language and build my own mod menus and mods. If you comment, please let me know the best language for xbox and link to information if you can. I want to test things out offline and enjoy the games and mess with emulators. In the future I may go online, if not to just enjoy and have fun with friends, but for now I want to accomplish my goals and improve myself. Have a good night/day
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)