ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Let me introduce myself..

by xtreme - 10-22-2016 - 04:51 PM
Hey lads,

Just a short introduction

I've been active in the hacking scene for several years.
My main interest is coding. For the last years I've been expanding my knowledge and tried to learn some more coding languages.

Currently into php, html, javascript, css, vb.net and I'm starting to learn python.

The reason I was interested in this forum was because of my latest project, a webbased database searcher.
It currently searches through 31 million entires in about 136ms, but ofcourse I'm looking to expand my database entries. Will be making this site public once it's finished.

I'll be trying to contribute to the coding section, and I hope I like this forum  ^^
We're starting to get some coders, dudes! Welcome to the website, be sure to get yourself an avatar. It'll distinguish you from other members.
(10-22-2016 - 05:04 PM)Alex Wrote: We're starting to get some coders, dudes! Welcome to the website, be sure to get yourself an avatar. It'll distinguish you from other members.

Thanks mate. Also good advice, forgot to set my avatar after registering.
(10-22-2016 - 04:51 PM)xtreme Wrote: Hey lads,

My main interest is coding. For the last years I've been expanding my knowledge and tried to learn some more coding languages.

Currently into php, html, javascript, css, vb.net and I'm starting to learn python.

The reason I was interested in this forum was because of my latest project, a webbased database searcher.
It currently searches through 31 million entires in about 136ms, but ofcourse I'm looking to expand my database entries. Will be making this site public once it's finished.

I'll be trying to contribute to the coding section, and I hope I like this forum  ^^

Hello @xtreme ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-22-2016 - 05:16 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-22-2016 - 04:51 PM)xtreme Wrote: Hey lads,

Hello @xtreme ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]

Thanks, I'll be sure to contact you if I need any help ;)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)