ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Looking for a hand on a XBLS

by dialupconnect - 05-08-2021 - 01:17 AM
Before anyone says something heres everything ----> I been working on a private XBLS for my self and the Xbox 360s i sell had help with someone and works get but now I working on it by my self so just looking to see if someone can send me the Gold Spoof patches because I been looking I cant find them anywhere and I been looking on here but the ones I find are all a mess and I can not find a thing if someone could help me that would be great Thank you
i would say the C# part is the easy part, the C++ is a little harder, to build your own Stealth project.
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
(05-13-2021 - 11:39 AM)Kurumi-Tokisaki Wrote: i would say the C# part is the easy part, the C++ is a little harder, to build your own Stealth project.
Got the client and the listener  done just need a hand adding all the additional stuff
(05-13-2021 - 12:21 PM)dialupconnect Wrote:
(05-13-2021 - 11:39 AM)Kurumi-Tokisaki Wrote: i would say the C# part is the easy part, the C++ is a little harder, to build your own Stealth project.
Got the client and the listener  done just need a hand adding all the additional stuff
what stuff do you need?
Moddeds , gold spoof stuff like that
My discord is Dial Up Connect#9746
(05-13-2021 - 04:21 PM)dialupconnect Wrote: Moddeds , gold spoof stuff like that
I'm warning you now, using these gold spoof patches already breaks a lot of things, and if you say wanna play call of duty, there's a better way to hook it and do it, and you wouldn't even have to make the "answerChallenges" hook or whatever.
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
I only know how to auto inject the Offhost and the GTA v menu from listener :( lol
(05-15-2021 - 04:08 PM)Terikaid Wrote:
(05-13-2021 - 04:21 PM)dialupconnect Wrote: Moddeds , gold spoof stuff like that
I'm warning you now, using these gold spoof patches already breaks a lot of things, and if you say wanna play call of duty, there's a better way to hook it and do it, and you wouldn't even have to make the "answerChallenges" hook or whatever.
What would it break? Lol
(05-15-2021 - 08:38 PM)GodsSonLucifer Wrote: I only know how to auto inject the Offhost and the GTA v menu from listener :( lol
lmao auto inject? :kekw:

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)