ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Looking for a hand on a XBLS

by dialupconnect - 05-08-2021 - 01:17 AM
(05-15-2021 - 09:11 PM)Kurumi-Tokisaki Wrote:
(05-15-2021 - 04:08 PM)Terikaid Wrote:
(05-13-2021 - 04:21 PM)dialupconnect Wrote: Moddeds , gold spoof stuff like that
I'm warning you now, using these gold spoof patches already breaks a lot of things, and if you say wanna play call of duty, there's a better way to hook it and do it, and you wouldn't even have to make the "answerChallenges" hook or whatever.
What would it break? Lol
Little does anyone know this breaks this particular function as it always patches the function leading to more issues than it should across multiple games. The public offsets surprisingly patch one thing but you’re four steps behind without looking into the function and finding a better way instead of you always returning 1 on the left intermediate. When do you, you don’t need answerchallenges anymore after figuring out what you actually need to do. But, I'll give you a hint, it's definitely in the function
Code:
XamUserCheckPrivilege

Only then, will you see what I mean, GHOSTS / BO2, BO3, and a few other titles use it to be able to send the correct data, but you dirty that data, when it checks the server-sided XSession Response as that's server-sided. Meaning we cannot edit that. You also need to ensure that a certain plugin isn't found, but, again.. there's no true gold spoof as a lot of it, is server-sided as it cross checks it. Hence of why when you attempt to find a match, X_Session is called, and will fail to find games without actual gold.
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
(05-30-2021 - 11:20 AM)Terikaid Wrote:
(05-13-2021 - 04:21 PM)dialupconnect Wrote: Moddeds , gold spoof stuff like that
I'm warning you now, using these gold spoof patches already breaks a lot of things, and if you say wanna play call of duty, there's a better way to hook it and do it, and you wouldn't even have to make the "answerChallenges" hook or whatever.
What would it break? Lol
Little does anyone know this breaks this particular function as it always patches the function leading to more issues than it should across multiple games. The public offsets surprisingly patch one thing but you’re four steps behind without looking into the function and finding a better way instead of you always returning 1 on the left intermediate. When do you, you don’t need answerchallenges anymore after figuring out what you actually need to do. But, I'll give you a hint, it's definitely in the function
Code:
XamUserCheckPrivilege

Only then, will you see what I mean, GHOSTS / BO2, BO3, and a few other titles use it to be able to send the correct data, but you dirty that data, when it checks the server-sided XSession Response as that's server-sided. Meaning we cannot edit that. You also need to ensure that a certain plugin isn't found, but, again.. there's no true gold spoof as a lot of it, is server-sided as it cross checks it. Hence of why when you attempt to find a match, X_Session is called, and will fail to find games without actual gold.
ooofis yes, but yeah, this is fine :D dont worry about it no more.
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
(05-30-2021 - 06:32 PM)Kurumi-Tokisaki Wrote:
(05-30-2021 - 11:20 AM)Terikaid Wrote:
What would it break? Lol
Code:
XamUserCheckPrivilege

ooofis yes, but yeah, this is fine :D dont worry about it no more.

It's all good my man, you got a discord? I can always speak about it more. I do what I do for museums more. Not, to run a server, just trying to keep consoles from collecting dust to to keep consoles having their functions intact as most don't have anything but a console they can't play on, so instead they show it off in a case :)

dialupconnect
Moddeds , gold spoof stuff like that

You really do not need gold spoofing at all, it causes more problems than it actually solves my man. I would start to learn C# first, once you're familiarized yourself with C#, move to C++. Look up on C++ books on amazon or at your local bookstore, and familiarize yourself with C++, before then moving to the paramount stage, PPC (Power PC Assembly) this is where you can use that knowledge and make your own cheats and mods within modules/plugins at your own discretion.
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)