ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

MY GOALS FOR DESIGN

by Design - 02-15-2016 - 11:42 PM
THIS IS A EXTENSION OF MY NEW INTRO YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT ME HERE: CLICK HERE

Since this is more geared toward my graphic goals I thought it would be better to discuss it here <3

In terms of design I am extremely flexible. I have recently gotten into 3D game asset design and well I believe I am quickly growing on it.
I work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Audition, Dreamweaver also tools such as Sony Vegas, Audacity, Blender, Unity and so on...
I have done small design work for some indie games such as creating logos. I am also getting really into VFX and working with After Effects on a much higher level such as making movies but right now I make animations and other small effects such as 2D intro's and so on in that nature. In Photoshop I mostly do touch ups, art, UI and more. In Blender which I recently started I am already about to model assets such as weapons and ordinary small objects. My goal for that is the be able to make high quality game assets such as buildings and characters or even assets for movies.
I have done video making before but I am not much of a cinematographer or a photographer but have helped out clubs at my school for shooting video's and set up and kinda guide them. Illustrator is very fun to use I make alot of icons, logos and vectors and that is about it.

That basically covers my skill set in graphics but I have left out quite a bit for the sake of trying to keep it simple and still make sense haha.

GOALS FOR DESIGN:
  • AE cinematic effects
  • Movie making at a higher level
  • Blender mastering creation of 3D assets for games and movies
  • Digital art with anatomy and composition.
  • I over all want to refine my skill in everything since there is almost no end to creativity haha
  • Also maybe become a better cinematographer and a photographer in general (Since I never really sat down and learned proper exposures and such which are a lot harder then one might think [respect to all the cinematographers and photographers])
I like learning about these things and feel that I could always improve and I know there are people who are better at somethings than I. I also love giving advice and helping people out with their work if I can.
Your goals for graphics/me?
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(02-15-2016 - 11:50 PM)Graphics Wrote: Your goals for graphics/me?

Ofcourse bb <3
Goodluck with your goals, mate! Hope everything will work out!
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
(02-16-2016 - 02:42 AM)MVT3 Wrote: Goodluck with your goals, mate! Hope everything will work out!

Thanks man!
(02-16-2016 - 03:47 AM)Design Wrote:
(02-16-2016 - 02:42 AM)MVT3 Wrote: Goodluck with your goals, mate! Hope everything will work out!

Thanks man!

No problem.
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)