ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New to CS:GO, need some tips

by PumpDecor - 12-24-2015 - 03:57 AM
What should I do first?

That's all.

^PD
If you have any problems, please send me a PM here.

Twitter: @PumpDecor

Gamertag: DoUSmokeWeedBro

PumpDecor | DemonForums.net
Learn to control recoil and play with m4 /ak /standard pistols and awp once you get good at those you are set
I recommend you just play some deathmatches for the first couple of days, Learn to control recoil as well as learn movement. I also recommend looking up tutorials on where to throw you tactical equipment such as flash bangs grenades and smokes, as this plays a major role in the gameplay.

After you get comfortable with the game and you start being in the 1-3rd place in deathmatch move on to casual and from casual to competitive.
(12-25-2015 - 03:36 PM)RJTB Wrote: I recommend you just play some deathmatches for the first couple of days, Learn to control recoil as well as learn movement. I also recommend looking up tutorials on where to throw you tactical equipment such as flash bangs grenades and smokes, as this plays a major role in the gameplay.

After you get comfortable with the game and you start being in the 1-3rd place in deathmatch move on to casual and from casual to competitive.

Thanks a load! 

You need a good crosshair :D
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi.
Don't buy too much cases :/ i spend $250 and got jack shit

(12-25-2015 - 03:36 PM)WOLF Wrote: After you get comfortable with the game and you start being in the 1-3rd place in deathmatch move on to casual and from casual to competitive.

1rd? 2rd?
1st - 3rd u mean lmao
testing nova 123456789

You always want to keep your crosshair up towards head level. A lot of new people stare at the floor for no reason.
Learn the spray pattern from head down with the AK/M4 for beginners.
Extremely consider using a low sensitivity!!! I personally use 800 DPI, 1.1 in game.
Don't move while you spray a rifle. (It's fine if you move while spraying an smg in most cases.)
Learn the callouts on the map. (e.g. cat, a main, highway) Each map has some unique callouts, and some share them.
Don't think you are the best on your team, You suck, a lot of people are better than you, change your mindset and improve.
In all honesty you can get to LE only fragging, but you should still learn nades.
If you are new always queue with all Active Duty maps so you can learn them while you're still new, don't wanna be LEM or something and don't know a map like Overpass.
You will only get better! I started in Silver Elite, currently Supreme!
I thought of all of these in like ~10 min.
GLHF!
If you need any help, shoot me a PM!

Edit: Don't consider ESEA unless you're LEM and up, you will save yourself and a lot of people some frustration.
Download/Compile a cheat, inject and you're ready to go.
(01-08-2016 - 05:23 AM)Astrid Wrote: You always want to keep your crosshair up towards head level. A lot of new people stare at the floor for no reason.
Learn the spray pattern from head down with the AK/M4 for beginners.
Extremely consider using a low sensitivity!!! I personally use 800 DPI, 1.1 in game.
Don't move while you spray a rifle. (It's fine if you move while spraying an smg in most cases.)
Learn the callouts on the map. (e.g. cat, a main, highway) Each map has some unique callouts, and some share them.
Don't think you are the best on your team, You suck, a lot of people are better than you, change your mindset and improve.
In all honesty you can get to LE only fragging, but you should still learn nades.
If you are new always queue with all Active Duty maps so you can learn them while you're still new, don't wanna be LEM or something and don't know a map like Overpass.
You will only get better! I started in Silver Elite, currently Supreme!
I thought of all of these in like ~10 min.
GLHF!
If you need any help, shoot me a PM!

Edit: Don't consider ESEA unless you're LEM and up, you will save yourself and a lot of people some frustration.

PM me your steam i would love to play with you sometime!

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)