ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

OSINT learning and practice site

by Stellar19 - 08-21-2023 - 06:18 PM
Hi guys, I am sharing with you a website that helps me learn and practice my osint skills, I hope it helps you.

OSINT Dojo is a free project that offers a number of resources for learning about Open Source Intelligence (OSINT). The website offers a number of tutorials, challenges and other tools that can help users learn about OSINT and improve their research skills.

The goal is to provide those new to the OSINT field with a series of free resources and simple challenges that complement each other to provide a simple roadmap to learn more about the field and polish related skills while earning badges to showcase your accomplishments .

They offer a total of 25 OSINT-related challenges spread across five different ranks. Each rank contains challenges of similar categories, each of which corresponds to an OSINT-related activity or skill, such as OSINT CTF and OSINT Quizzes that develop research skills or challenges that require written or verbal communication. Each rank also has a unique challenge associated with that level. As the rank increases, so does the difficulty of the associated challenges.

Some of the tools offered by OSINT Dojo include:
  • A library of educational resources, including tutorials, challenges, and other guides.
  • A suite of research tools, including an OSINT search engine, a social network tracker, and a data visualization tool.
OSINT Dojo is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to learn about OSINT or improve their research skills.

https://www.osintdojo.com/resources/

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)