ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Paypal limited

by Satan - 12-09-2015 - 11:56 PM
so im having this problem with paypal i had a customer awhile back buy something from me and he tired to fight a claim that i didnt do what he wanted and (he won the claim) and now every paypal account i make gets limited and i lost 600+ dollars at once cause of this shit and i dont want know what to do if someone can help me if they're having the same problem let me know.
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
1. New browser needed 2.New IP Needed - Use TOR for both of these - 3. make a new account 4.use false information 5.have fun and dont scam !
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-10-2015 - 12:01 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: I suggest buying a  verified paypal from someone. Personally my name/IP is blacklisted from using PayPal services.

how can i buy a verified paypal account i need one and i dont know who to contact to purchase one it would really help me

(12-09-2015 - 11:59 PM)XeTangy Wrote: 1. New browser needed 2.New IP Needed - Use TOR for both of these - 3. make a new account 4.use false information 5.have fun and dont scam !

used this doesn't work a couple weeks later gets limited due to false information
(12-10-2015 - 12:28 AM)Gulp Wrote: make a business account. In a different country to the one your in.

Always run in a incognito browser and make sure u use fake information and fake address.

No need for verified paypals pointless.

captionmodz told me to buy a verified paypal if i just make a new one and do the shit you said it will just limit the account to false information
hope someone found the solution buddy !
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
I hope you find a solution bud ...
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-10-2015 - 01:52 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: I hope you find a solution bud ...

took tangy words

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)