ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

GTA V Menu Change The Huds Or Make a own Design?

by SuicideSquad - 01-23-2018 - 01:37 AM
Is this heavy or is this easy and the only think i need is the offsets or so?!
if you know coding then. It can be easy. If you don't then you will need to learn the lanuage it is coding in. Before you can change it. Or you would get someone to change it for you.
you need a little more than offsets but it's floating around you just need to find it unless someone leaks it
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
you intend to upload an image (logo) from the listiner or from the TU (titleupdate) ?
From the titleupdate
(01-25-2018 - 03:45 PM)SuicideSquad Wrote: From the titleupdate

some menus like the (Legacy 1.8 / 1.9) have it but I'm not sure who knows the precise method I share it at the time I saw how to add a menu image (scrypt) but not a xex, I would like this information.  Smile
(01-23-2018 - 01:37 AM)SuicideSquad Wrote: Is this heavy or is this easy and the only think i need is the offsets or so?!

Noice :)
(01-25-2018 - 05:22 PM)el_lachy Wrote:

some menus like the (Legacy 1.8 / 1.9) have it but I'm not sure who knows the precise method I share it at the time I saw how to add a menu image (scrypt) but not a xex, I would like this information.  Smile

Same mate, this would be nice to know :D
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(01-25-2018 - 09:53 PM)SoloHD Wrote:
(01-25-2018 - 05:22 PM)el_lachy Wrote:

Same mate, this would be nice to know :D
DOPE ASF!!
is there an special code or something ?

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)