ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

SatelliteV2 sprx source

by rebelspy - 06-10-2018 - 09:57 PM
Posting because the original release by another member requires a paid premium subscription on ufile.io to download and there's some stuff in here that can help some newbies out. Enjoy 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

VirusTotal
Already leaked here
Papa A1 Original
Did you even read my post?
(06-10-2018 - 09:57 PM)rebelspy Wrote: Posting because the original release by another member requires a paid premium subscription on ufile.io to download and there's some stuff in here that can help some newbies out. Enjoy 

Source

VirusTotal

yes already leaked
SPARBYMODZ  |  DEV    
(06-13-2018 - 03:42 AM)SparbyModz Wrote:
(06-10-2018 - 09:57 PM)rebelspy Wrote: Posting because the original release by another member requires a paid premium subscription on ufile.io to download and there's some stuff in here that can help some newbies out. Enjoy 

Source

VirusTotal

yes already leaked

Yeah I clearly stated that it was already leaked by someone else BUT cannot be downloaded without a paid membership to ufile.io. 

Therefore I uploaded it to sendspace so people can access it for free...
Seriously what part of that did you guys not understand? Think
Why the fuck are you using SPRX?
Ues u can download everything wo premium ufile , and the purchase.php file is useless
Papa A1 Original
(06-15-2018 - 03:16 PM)Bosix123 Wrote: Ues u can download everything wo premium ufile , and the purchase.php file is useless

I never said anything about the php file lol. 
Site clearly says “Free hosting period has expired and requires premium subscription to download”
But verify for yourself 

Download from original post 
https://uploadfiles.io/5xcuy
The link is down, please fix man. Thanks
[Image: a8keeuutawx01.gif]
lol skid source :)

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)