ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Semjases 1.7 sprx source

by rebelspy - 07-04-2018 - 01:31 AM
Can be found elsewhere. Why not here??   Think

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

VirusTotal - https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4c6d7a.../detection
Stop leaking old sources.
Papa A1 Original
(07-04-2018 - 11:12 AM)Bosix123 Wrote: Stop leaking old sources.

Why do you have a problem with me posting old sources?
Idk leeching credits lol?
Papa A1 Original
(07-04-2018 - 09:58 PM)Bosix123 Wrote: Idk leeching credits lol?

Leeching credits?? wtf are you on about? Finna
you leaked 3 times super old sources that are public . i call that leeching off credits lel
Papa A1 Original
(07-04-2018 - 10:06 PM)Bosix123 Wrote: you leaked 3 times super old sources that are public . i call that leeching off credits lel

The download links i found through googling are no longer working and the menus have never been posted here. So I really don't see why this bothers you. I benefit in no way from posting them. So how exactly am I leeching credits? Did I clam to make the menus or be the original one to leak them? No.

Don't you have better things to do than complain? Like fixing the auth to your paid menu which contains leeched code? lmao
Auth is fixxed , and improved all the time .

Mind asking whic off the code is leached exactly ? Exept outfits editor tht will be removed anyways
Papa A1 Original
(07-04-2018 - 10:53 PM)Bosix123 Wrote: Auth is fixxed , and improved all the time .

Mind asking whic off the code is leached exactly ? Exept outfits editor tht will be removed anyways

It will get cracked again don't worry lol. 
You mean to tell me every single one of your functions and everything in your menu is original and doesn't use any code from other menus?? I find that hard to believe especially after cain cracked it and stated that was pretty much why he did what he did.
 Almost all coders borrow stuff, rewrite, and use it. It's nothing to be ashamed of as long as creds are given where do. 
But talking crap about ppl who do it while you do it yourself and try to profit fro it is whats called hypocrisy and is shameful in my opinion.
What features does your menu have that sets it apart from say Semjases or Extortion? That cracked ver was Sh!t lol. Not worth a dime.
Looks like a rip off of lexicon but not nearly as stable.
You used plenty of code written by others. Modifying it doesn't mean you should take all credit for it.
If not give some examples of what custom funcs you created that make your menu worthwhile and set it apart from the other paid menus
alot of code came from Randy modz , he always said to make it paid , it wont get cracked again as i spent alot of time making it , he will need to dump whole source , only reason it was cracked cuz of simplicity owner asking me to give him a key to see wats poping , im legaly allowed to not give credits to someone who said i can use em and not to give credits.

Cracked hextic possibly no stable but paid version was stable avrg 25fps . 30 airport or off city .

And ofc point was to recreate lexicon and im working on it to make 99% copy off it .

And the difference between any paid menu is that hextic gets updates and listens to ppl who bought the menu.
Papa A1 Original

Users browsing: