ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Wanting to just end it

by Flaw - 03-01-2016 - 04:34 PM
(03-05-2016 - 05:11 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-05-2016 - 05:09 AM)MVT3 Wrote: Woah! I'd be happy.
Just joking again.

Yeah man, didn't take it seriously.

You should!  :noh:
just joking.
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
(03-05-2016 - 05:15 AM)MVT3 Wrote: You should!  :noh:
just joking.

I'd rather not, I have things that I'd like to do before I go.
At a young age, my parents would fight on a regular basis. Of course it's not that much now, but you have to understand that at that age, it was pretty traumatizing. I felt like committing suicide. I didn't because I knew I wanted to go far in life, and not lose out on so much. You'll always struggle in life, no matter what, but you have to keep fighting those struggles, and go on with life.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I think I should end my life. I have too many sins. But bro, you shouldn't end your life just like that.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(03-05-2016 - 05:36 AM)nil Wrote: I think I should end my life. I have too many sins. But bro, you shouldn't end your life just like that.

Don't end your life man, it's really not worth it at all. I've lost so many friends to suicide, it's not a fun time.
I actually tried to last year.
I dont find cuttin yourself off from life that was given to you is right. But everyone experience their lives differently. I myself support living and trying your best no matter the situation.
(04-06-2016 - 06:55 AM)Creed Wrote: I dont find cuttin yourself off from life that was given to you is right. But everyone experience their lives differently. I myself support living and trying your best no matter the situation.

I completely agree with this one.
(04-26-2016 - 03:25 AM)Zyme2016 Wrote: Some people can really make you feel like that they are really stupid

It's not that people make you feel that way, it's more connected with the fact that people are suicidal and they are easily influenced by others.
I don't feel this way. Ever. I think about being dead and what I will miss out on in the future. But never to act silly commit it whatever
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)