ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is your favorite gaming clan?

by HostedLobby - 12-12-2015 - 06:37 PM
So what is your guys favorite clan?

Clan:
System:
What they do(Feed, Trickshot, etc.):
What would your name be:

I have no desire to be in clans or anything or i would fill the forum out my self just wanna see what your favorite clans are :)
this is a good question. i havent really watched any teams in forever
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Back on MW3 I used to play with some of the bigger SnD clans.

One of the ones I was in was FPG which was owned by someone who was previously in vT. Can't remember his gamertag anymore though.

Clan: FPG
System: Xbox 360
What they do(Feed, Trickshot, etc.): We had 2 sides of the clan, sniping and sweat. Sniping was trickshot SnD and the sweat was just clan battles and trying to win as many games as possible in SnD.
What would your name be: My name in it was Lynx FpG

Clan fell apart once the leader and his ex GF broke up. So me and the old leader tried to start up another clan, can't remember the name of it for the life of me but we turned it into a sniping clan, which slowly ended as we stopped speaking.
(12-12-2015 - 07:07 PM)Coordi Wrote: Back on MW3 I used to play with some of the bigger SnD clans.

One of the ones I was in was FPG which was owned by someone who was previously in vT. Can't remember his gamertag anymore though.

What they do(Feed, Trickshot, etc.): We had 2 sides of the clan, sniping and sweat. Sniping was trickshot SnD and the sweat was just clan battles and trying to win as many games as possible in SnD.

Clan fell apart once the leader and his ex GF broke up. So me and the old leader tried to start up another clan, can't remember the name of it for the life of me but we turned it into a sniping clan, which slowly ended as we stopped speaking.

Nice i havnt heard of the FPG clan before!
(12-12-2015 - 11:34 PM)HostedLobby Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 07:07 PM)Coordi Wrote: Back on MW3 I used to play with some of the bigger SnD clans.

We were relativity big within the SnD community, constantly doing clan battles against vT and I think it was pG.
(12-12-2015 - 11:36 PM)Coordi Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 11:34 PM)HostedLobby Wrote:

We were relativity big within the SnD community, constantly doing clan battles against vT and I think it was pG.

strang cause i use to be really big with mw3 not like known wise just new alot of people and played a shit tone had 72 days played within 6 months of release in that game :)
FaZe is my favourite gaming clan :P
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-13-2015 - 12:14 AM)XeTangy Wrote: FaZe is my favourite gaming clan :P

Noice

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)