ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

christmas?

by Satan - 12-11-2015 - 02:08 AM
it's that time of the year again, what do you guys plan on doing for Christmas eve & christmas day what i do i plan to go to LA and spend a week with my girlfriend and her family than go back the day before christmas day to spend the day with my family. so im wondering what you guys plan on doing on this amazing day? 
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Christmas time is family time - time well spent - also be on the forum a little more :)
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
I'll be spending Christmas with my family and be on the forums also.
im going too my girlfriends, spending time w/ my girlfriends family on christmas eve then going home for christmas
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
(12-11-2015 - 02:18 AM)convict Wrote: im going too my girlfriends, spending time w/ my girlfriends family on christmas eve then going home for christmas

yeah i'm doing the samething aswell
Well on christmas eve ill be rapping presents and eatting the cookies my sister make for (santa) aka HostedLobby. lol and christmas ill be watching everyone open their gifts i reckon
(12-11-2015 - 02:41 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Well on christmas eve ill be rapping presents and eatting the cookies my sister make for (santa) aka HostedLobby.  lol and christmas ill be watching everyone open their gifts i reckon

same gonna do the samething gotta go two place in one day so i can see gfs/my family stuff

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)