ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

stop paying for service that offer public cheats

by the1Domo - 04-14-2022 - 12:19 AM
(04-15-2022 - 03:31 PM)MedakaK Wrote: Oh okay, so you don’t credit me for the public xosc research I did a while back, yet you use it to generate “your 0x60”? Nothing to see here, just a compilation of smart peoples code with little credits.

Dude, I get what you're doing here, there's no more hostilities needed and if you want credit for something. I wasn't trying to miss you and this was supposed to try educate people that these exist, so I apologize if you miss the point and want to buy pity party some more but but I will add credits to you. the research is there and I believe your credits are in the research themselves so I'm confused. you literally end up see files your credit is there so I will put Credit in the post to make you happy.

Okay, I updated the post with credits to you on your research in an individual section where credit  were already given to you in the source file itself but it's okay even though you yourself would never give me credit for any of my contributions I don't mind being the bigger man for you <3 but you have no right to attack me on someone else's repository that I'm just linking. however here you go have a good day :)
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
Please, if there's something in here and need credits, please PM me and I will give you credit so we can keep the Line open to help people with questions and help them get these. issues resolved so they don't have to pay for services, but I get it if you want to keep cluttering the post because that's your cool and the mods don't do it, then I get that they don't want the spreading of knowledge and education here and I understand and I won't post and that's okay but I just want to help as many people as I can get better at this so no one don't have to pay retards
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
How do i inject the old xbLive offhost, i can not get it to work :(

Would be cool to use it :)
Has anyone created a xex for the ninja bf4 or 3 offhost yet?

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)